The Oak Tree Early Learning Academy is a fully licensed childcare center that offers parents peace of mind and the assurance that their child is receiving nurturing, loving, attentive, and personalized care and education.
Your children are your most precious gifts, and from the moment they come through our doors, our priority is to help them achieve their potential, realize their purpose, and learn the principles that form a solid foundation in education and in life.
Our fun-filled atmosphere is safe, vibrant, and playful, and we view each day as a opportunity for children to explore and learn!
VPK (Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program):
If your child turns 4 years of age by September 1, he or she is eligible to participate in Florida’s FREE Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Education Program for that upcoming school year. The purpose of VPK programs are to prepare children for Kindergarten by providing quality programs that include developmentally appropriate curricula with a focus on early literacy skills.
Curriculum used: Nemours Bright Star
WEE Learn is grounded in evidence-based practices, programs using the WEE Learn philosophy and curriculum work to support children and families.
Children’s individual differences and learning styles are considered as they learn through play and interactions with supportive early childhood teachers to maximize each child’s learning potential. WEE Learn is a curriculum that supports best practices and has been evidence-based researched and cross-referenced with the Florida Performance Standards.
Also, individual learning goals and strategies for Individiualization Plans will be set on an observation checklist as follows:
3 submissions—Spring, Summer & Fall.
Licensing and Membership
- Licensed by DCF (Department of Children and Families)
License #: C08AL0021
- Member of FCCPSA (Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools Association)
Our 5 Promises to You
- We will respect and regard you as the parent or primary guardian of your child(ren).
- We will warmly welcome and get to know your child(ren) and treat him/her with Christ-like care, respect and individuality.
- We will provide a fun, productive and interactive educational experience each day for the development of your child(ren).
- We will maintain a safe and clean Center (inside & outside) for the health and well-being of your child(ren).
- We will provide a superior service as we strive to earn your continued confidence and exceed your expectations.